Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Lu Lu Belle

I am a couple of days late...her birthday was Saturday, and we had her party that afternoon. A Strawberry Shortcake party, which she LOVED! I really can not believe that my little girl is THREE already. Where does the time go?


She said that her favorite part of the whole party was the cake. She gets it honest, that's my favorite part too. There is nothing that I like better about birthdays than a yellow/white cake with vanilla buttercream icing. It makes me smile. Seeing my baby girl enjoying it so much makes me smile too.

There wasn't too much to her birthday outfit, I just made a simple twirl skirt in red/white polka dots with a white ruffle on the bottom and a strawberry shirt with an iron-on transfer from Dharma Trading...my absolute favorite transfer paper. I have used a couple of different ones for various projects, and the "blue back" soft transfer from Dharma is by far the best I've come across.

I'll share more about the t-shirt and other aspects of the party in a post later this week that will correspond to the Hybrid Project post I'm doing for the Shabby Princess team blog on Friday.

So, to my sweet LuLu Belle (Nalley), so glad you had the happiest of birthdays!!!

1 comment:

CitricSugar said...

What a sweetheart!! That cake looks perfect, too...